Is your TMC offering the best air fares & hotel rates? Does your travel policy work for your traveller?
There is value in using an external consultant to assist you with your travel management. We know savings can be achieved by training your travel bookers to be more effective. Our extensive global operational travel knowledge and understanding of the varied facets of the travel industry help to develop strategies to move your travel programmes forward and save you money.
A choice of services can be tailor-made to your unique requirements and offered as either stand alone services or as part of an ongoing support package. These include:
- System Implementations - online booking tools, approval systems
- MI Data Audit - analysis of your travel management information
- Travel Procurement - developing and improving travel management programmes
- Travel Policy - development, analysis, review, independent audit for governance and gap analysis
- Supplier RFPs - sourcing preferred suppliers (airlines, hotels, ground transport, TMCs)
- Fares Audit - live air bookings check to ensure the lowest fare has been achieved in line with your requirements and travel policy
- Personal & Executive Assistant training - bespoke training to gain an improved understanding of air fares and the travel industry
Let's get results!
Personal & Executive Assistant Training
We specialise in providing bespoke travel workshops and one to one coaching for the busy Personal & Executive Assistants that enable them to gain a deeper understanding of the travel agents glossary and unravel the jungle of air fares that are on offer.
It will not only enable them to handle travel enquiries with their TMCs in a much more effective way, but will also provide them with a broader knowledge about the services and tools that are available - most importantly they will be able to choose the most cost effective air fare for your travel requirements.
Let's reduce the cost of business travel and improve productivity!